- There will be no suspension of membership (ie putting your payments on hold) except for injury or illness.
- If any unforeseen circumstances interrupt your training for an extended period of time, we can delay your direct debit payment until you return. (This must be discussed on a case by case basis).
- You may cancel your membership at CrossFit Arena at anytime.
- 7 days written notice must be given in order to cancel direct debits.
- There will be no refund of payment upon failure to give adequate notice of cancellation.
- CrossFit Arena will be closed all Public Holiday's, Christmas and Easter Holiday's unless otherwise advised. Training fees have been structured to factor in all holiday's.
- There is an expectation that you will follow the programming and coaching instruction provided by CrossFit Arena. Ie: We except you to do the workouts that are posted and adhere to out interpretation of CrossFit.
- If you want to follow the programming or training methods of another gym you should train elsewhere.
- We expect people to be coachable and willing to take instruction.
Looking forward to meeting you.