When starting CrossFit training at the Arena it is compulsory for everyone to undergo an Introduction process. This includes one Intro Session before joining the main CrossFit classes. Details are as follows:
STEP 1 - Intro Sessions
One Intro Session - $30
We offer introductory sessions for people who are new to, and have limtied experience to CrossFit. These sessions are run as one on one private sessions or as a small group of 2-3 and are used to familiarize yourself with our facility, gym rules,equipment, body awareness assessment and teach you some foundational movements used in CrossFit. Regardless of your current fitness level or training history the Intro Session is a pre-requistie before joining our CrossFit Classes.
What you need to know:
- Please bring a water bottle and towel to your first and every subsequent session.
- You need to complete one intro session before entering our CrossFit Classes.
- The Intro Session will go for one hour.
- Must have functioning knees/hips/shoulders and back.
- Bookings are essential (we require 24hrs notice for any cancellations of these appointments).
- Make sure you download and complete our waiver form and bring it with you to your first session.
Payments for Intro Session can be made via cash on the day or via (Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT). If you intend on using EFT please bring your receipt with you for proof of transaction. If you need to pay us money via EFT for any reason, our bank details are below, please use your last name as reference for the transaction. Please note all payments must be made prior to attending your first session.
Account Name: Bowe Constructions Pty Ltd trading as CrossFit Arena.
BSB: 034 069
Account Number: 213261
STEP 2 - Monthly Membership Fee - (Unlimited sessions)
Direct Debit(Ezi Debit)- $195
General group sessions are run as per “Timetable” and you can attend any of the scheduled class times. (No bookings required)
What you need to know:-
- There are no contract terms associated with the direct debit payment method.
- This allows you to come to as many sessions as you like within one calendar month.
- Direct Debit payments are due on the 1st of each calendar month.
- Monthly membership must be paid via direct debit as we have found this to be the simplest method for both parties. You will need your BSB and account number to setup and complete your direct debit membership form.
- Please note that EFT cannot be used to make membership payments.
- To get the best results from CrossFit we recommend you turn up regularly and consistently. We recommend at least 3 sessions per week, preferably 4 or more would be required to get the benefits of our programming.
Casual Visit/Drop In - $25
The casual fee is for (out of town visiting CrossFitters only). It is not an acceptable method of payment for membership. If you are visiting CrossFit Arena and wish to train with us please contact us prior to turning up so that we know you are coming and can advise the best class to attend.
Personal Training - $120
Personal Training (Are available by appointment)
The additional training program is designed to be additional training over and above the workout of the day for athletes that are serious about their health and fitness. . [READ MORE]